pic rotate

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful!

Things we're thankful for...
Thankful for a successful surgery for Sijo James DeMile earlier this month on his back. Though his symptoms may never get much better, the threat of a pending paralysis that has been looming over head for the past several years is officially NO MORE! 

Thankful for the Family and True Friends we all have. You are part of the important priorities in life.

Thankful for the home we live in, and the places we are able to run classes in. 

Thankful for the vision of Erwan Le Corre, and the concept of MovNat. Since being a part of it, I've had the pleasure & honor of meeting and becoming friends with some great people! It's also given me another avenue to continue with my life's work of being helpful to people in any way I can. 

Thankful for Ron Ogi, Jesse Glover, Steve Smith & Adam Chan, of whom like DeMile & Le Corre have played pivotal roles in my life's recent years...opening doors and perceptions that have helped in my own evolution. 

Thankful for movement...and it's role in improving ourselves physically, and mentally through better understand of what we're currently capable of, and what we can be capable of, and the limitlessness of the potential that movement brings to our lives.

Thankful for Dr. Miao with her help via acupuncture, Dr. Hoppins (my former Naturopath) who helped me see the value of diet in my life, and my friend, Brian Tabor, who has helped get me back on track for functional movement!

Thankful for all the students and clients that I've had the honor to work with & still work with. Especially the new kids whose parents have given me the opportunity to help have more fun & stay active in life. You all make what I do worth while, and help me become better at what I do. 

- Michael Banaag


No comments:

Post a Comment